18 September 2009 - Restless
Argh.. Got woken up by Doreen's phone call early in the morning at 0700 plus. And I'm hyper since that phone call. I wonder why. =/ Doreen so nice arh. Ask me wake up early in the morning just to use facebook's Friends for Sale to buy ivan. =.= Yawns.
Spent the whole day doing nothing much except for using laptop, watching a bit of television, going out for lunch with Yang Han, reading bits and pieces of my storybook, stoning around the house.
There's something very wrong with my MSN. =x It keep signing me out and signing me in. Sorry Hong Ming if it irritates you. :x I wonder why is my MSN so crazy these days.
There's also something wrong with my house phone as well. =/ Seems to me that everything is spoilt. Lol. House phone is going crazy as it can't receive signals at all. Either the caller can't hear me or hear me in half half. If not it just soundless. =.= Stupid house phone.
Finally I remember my birthday gift of $20 vochur at times. I guess I shall go down to times tomorrow during my lunch break and get myself a book. (: Looking forward to that.
Ever since the last time I got drench in the rain in wuhan, I get myself drench again today as I walk home from West Mall. (: Drench in the rain is ultra fun. I wonder when would be the next time I'm going to walk in the rain again. Haha.
Results came out today at 0814 by sms. But until now, I have not open the sms at all. Neither has my result slip came by mail. Haha. So I'm fated not to open my results at all since the official letter isn't here at all. Shall wait till tomorrow to open up and see. :)
I guess I shall be off to find something to do. Working tomorrow again. Shall try better luck in getting my big bird so that cookie monster, elmo and big bird becomes one big family. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment